its time to write a little bit about a plan that I just started to think of during the last few weeks.
While trying to get fit for a “long” run (only 10km) I thought about the idea of train the running as far as possible and be able to loose some more weight and get more fit. As a “reward” for that I had the idea to say that I would try to run a half marathon dressed up in a zentai (at least with the hood down, since breating and seeing is way too important).
The only keypoints that I said to be required are:
- be able to run 10k meters in at most 50 minutes
- having at least 300-400km in the running history to be able to tell I can make it
- run a half marathon in less than 1:50h
- loose some more weight and from abdominal girth
- find the right material to sew a zentai that might help running (like microfiber fabric, that transports sweat away from the body
One of the good things when running with that suit would be a chance to do some advertising or just make fun out of it (lots of people at those running events just wear funny stuff to make fun).
so you can see its still a bit to go.
But if you have any idea for the fabric thing, just drop me a mail or write a comment. And if you feel you have to tell me something about the overall idea, feel free to comment too. I would be very happy to read from you!